Commercial property transactions are often complex, involving multiple parties and significant capital outlay. Our commercial property team have extensive experience in the sector, partnering with both landlords and tenants to ensure they receive quality legal advice and representation throughout the life of their investment or business tenancy. We also advise developers and investors on all stages of property development, working closely with you to ensure you have the support and knowledge required to complete the project on time, on budget, and realise projected profits.
We advise clients from all over the UK on:
- Sale and purchase of commercial property
- Sales and purchases of businesses
- Site acquisition and disposal
- Option agreements and overage
- Developer agreements and joint venture agreements
- Commercial tenancy agreements
- Break clauses
- Dilapidations and renovations
- Rent reviews
- Forfeiture and repossession
- Rural land
- Assignment of Leases
- Landlord and Tenant issues
Our property team have particular knowledge and experience in bespoke commercial property transactions and complex development projects.