We’re a young and vibrant Law Firm, based in Blackburn. We are looking to appoint a personal injury and credit hire Litigation Fee Earner to join our busy Road Traffic Accident team.
Description: The successful candidate will have at least 12-18 months previous experience in a similar role. Knowledge of credit hire, recovery, storage and liability arguments are essential. The successful candidate will have the ability to run their own case load of around 120 files, in addition they will possess the following abilities:
• Have a minimum of 12 months RTA Litigation experience
• Show ability to use CPR and Case Law effectively
• Have experience of dealing with cases from inception to trial
• Experience of conducting case management conferences
• Drafting applications
• Attend conferences with clients and barristers
• Be able to work independently
• Demonstrate that they can cope well under pressure
• Demonstrate that they can meet tight Court deadlines
• Carry out file reviews and Risk Assessments
• Build strong relationships with clients
• Able to use a case management system Proclaim;
• Able to use MS Word and MS Outlook;
• Able to work to a high standard of accuracy;
• Able to manage time and work efficiently;
• Ability to work towards a monthly target;
• Able to demonstrate a level of knowledge and skill equal with experience.
In addition to the excellent basic salary the successful candidate will be eligible for a monthly performance related bonus linked to your billing. If you have the relevant experience and abilities, this will be an excellent opportunity for you to progress your career by joining a forward thinking and expanding Law Firm.
If you are interested please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org