We’re a young and vibrant Law Firm, based in Blackburn. We are looking to appoint a Portal/Pre-Litigation Fee Earner to join our busy Road Traffic Accident team.
Description: The successful candidate will have at least 12 months previous experience in a similar role, dealing with MOJ Portal cases. Knowledge of credit hire, recovery, storage and liability arguments are essential. The successful candidate will have the ability to run their own case load of around 180 files from the claim being submitted to the portal, right up to litigation – including dealing with liability disputed cases that have dropped from the portal. In addition they will possess the following abilities:
Additional required abilities:
• Able to use a case management system Proclaim;
• Able to use MS Word and MS Outlook;
• Able to work to a high standard of accuracy;
• Able to manage time and work efficiently;
• Able to handle a varied workload in accordance with client protocols and with an appropriate level of supervision;
• Ability to work towards a monthly target;
• Able to act as a point of contact for clients;
• Able to demonstrate a level of knowledge and skill equal with experience.
In addition to the basic salary the successful candidate will be eligible for a monthly performance related bonus linked to your billing. If you have the relevant experience and abilities, this will be an excellent opportunity for you to progress your career by joining a forward thinking and expanding Law Firm.
If you are interested please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org